Looking for a real estate professional? RAOR has many!
Our Mission – To enhance professionalism and competency in the Real Estate Industry
Stay tuned for current announcements.
The purpose of this website is to inform the public and real estate professional of the REALTOR® organization and to communicate within its national, state and local boards.
The REALTOR® organization is a three-tiered structure (national, state, and local) bringing you benefits from each level. When you joined your local REALTOR® association, you automatically became a member of the national and state associations too. Members belong to one or more of almost 1,600 local associations and 54 state and territory associations.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) offers:
- Industry standards
- National public policy and legal advocacy
- Legislative and political affairs at the national level
- REALTOR® Public Awareness Campaign
- ® Code of Ethics
The Voice for Real Estate — Bi-weekly Video Series from the National Association of REALTORS®
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® (MNAR) offers:
- Legislative and political affairs at the state level
- Code of Ethics, and Professional Standards
- Educational and professional development
- Minnesota Real Estate Forms
- Minnesota Association of REALTORS®
- Education Classes
- Professional Standards
- Minnesota Homes Matter
The Range Association of REALTORS® (RAOR) offers:
- Operation of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Advocacy at the local level
- Educational, professional development and networking opportunities
- Print and electronic communications
- New member orientation and day-to-day contact